Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Restored By Grace 6/16

 There are so many issues that make me think that I’m the prodigal or the prodigal’s brother. I wander away from my Father seeking my own delusions but He takes me back. I get frustrated, angry, and disillusioned when I see someone who has the right words to say but they continue to live in their sin or self made kingdom. But my Father takes me back, restores fellowship, and shows me glimpses of His kingdom. He reminds me how foolish I am to seek anything other than Him. He reminds me how foolish it is to set up people to be  the standard of behavior. 

If you look to others you will be distracted; if you look to yourselves you will be discouraged; but if you look to Christ you'll be delighted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...