Thursday, June 9, 2022

Shifting From Drive 06/11

 How many of us live our lives as if we were on automatic pilot, not reflecting on many of the decisions we make throughout each day. I know I fail to pray as I plan, even though I may have good intentions. But the verses cited today clearly indicate how God desires to lead and provide. Let’s pray that we will be the watered garden producing a crop that honors our Lord. 

“And yet I decide, every day, to set aside what I can do best and attempt what I do very clumsily--open myself to the frustrations and failures of loving, daring to believe that failing in love is better than succeeding in pride.” - Eugene H. Peterson, A Long Obedience in the Same Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...