Saturday, July 2, 2022

Thought Life 7/4

 One thought after reading today’s devotional is the importance of renewing the mind each day, with respect to Romans 12:2.  My thought life can go south if I allow the negativity of the world to rule. I can get so hooked into the political debates and personalities that I become angry and disillusioned fast. But knowing that Christ paid the penalty for my sinful self, that i do not have to live in negativity, but live for Him, wveruthing changes. We are so dortinate live in a nation that has protected freedom to think and speak. 

“Our brains can work hard for a long while, only with the help of others.  It's in the beauty of community that we are equipped, strengthened, and encouraged.” - Curt Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...