Saturday, August 27, 2022

Reliable? 9/1

 Knowing the certainty of what is stated and promised in Scripture brings hope and deeper faith. I’m learning and relearning that knowing is far more than believing the information provided in the Bible. Knowing involves a life change which is ongoing and never finished. Knowing is experiencing God’s truth in my life experiences, learning to not fear, but trust His presence, no matter the situation. I pray the same for you, that you will experience His truth much deeper than I’ve been privileged to know and am relearning. 

“The very first step to becoming a follower of Jesus Christ is the humble admission that we need him. Nothing keeps us out of the kingdom of God more surely than our pride and self-sufficiency.” - John R.W. Stott, Why I Am a Christian


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...