Friday, August 12, 2022

Renew the Mind 8/16

 Pursuing the mind of Christ, capturing every thought to be put before Him, is so important if we want to grow deeper with Christ. Our world is filled with many varying systems of thought that can distract us away from Christ. Some of these ‘systems’ seem to focus on parts of the Bible, seemingly good ideas. But without the mind of Christ as central to the teaching, we can be led astray. I pray that you and I always be focused on Him. 

So I'm waiting for God, and God is waiting for me to see if I am really waiting for him, and not just wanting things from him.
Pete Greig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...