Monday, August 22, 2022

What’s the Point 8/24

 


If you are like me, I can have doubts creep in to my thinking. In the past I have doubted my salvation, doubted God’s loving presence, and doubted that I’d ever grow deeper in my love for Christ. But thankfully, evidence continues to build proving the accuracy of scripture and the validity of the Bible’s claims. The evidence continues to build internally that Jesus is alive and His Spirit is present. The evidence that He lives in others is reassuring that He is present and working among us. 


 

We must allow the Word of God to confront us, to disturb our security, to undermine our complacency and to overthrow our patterns of thought and behavior.
John Stott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...