Friday, October 21, 2022

Behold 10/30

 If I don’t  make a conscious effort to smile, look presentable and accepting of others, those around me will think I don’t care. Being warm and accepting should be a reflection of what God is doing on the inside. Many will never consider what I think or say if they do not believe I care. His love can shine through my patience, non anxious presence, calmness, and interest in others. 


Francis Chan- “Has your relationship with God actually changed the way you live? Do you see evidence of God’s kingdom in your life? Or are you choking it out slowly by spending too much time, energy, money, and thought on the things of this world?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...