Friday, October 21, 2022

Behold 10/29

 Memorizing verses has always been difficult but important. I’m trying to implement Romans 8’- live by the Spirit so that my walk and talk are connected and authentic. 


I came to see that I was wired for awe, that awe of something sits at the bottom of everything I say and do. But I wasn’t just wired for awe. I was wired for awe of God. No other awe satisfies the soul. No other awe can give my heart the peace, rest, and security that it seeks. I came to see that I needed to trace awe of God down to the most mundane of human decisions and activities.

Paul David Tripp, Awe: Why It Matters for Everything We Think, Say, and Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...