Saturday, October 8, 2022

Fear is a liar 10/16

 I’m guilty of thinking that God will not change me or the situation I’m in. I get too impatient and want change to happen far quicker than God is allowing. I’d like change to happen after two three prayers but when I do not see progress, I often quit praying. My defeatist attitude is a layer because I’m not trusting Him completely. 

“It is the single most stunning reality in the life of a believer. God has placed his love on us and he will never again remove it. There’s a reason to continue, no matter how hard life seems and how weak you feel.” - Paul David Tripp, New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional


"Count on problems; bank on grace."  - Bob Goff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...