Monday, November 28, 2022

Christmas 12/05

 I want to do better at reminding myself of His faithfulness in the past.  When I grumble, and worry about unanswered prayer, I need to remind myself that He is always faithful.  He has given enough evidence to fully trust Him regardless of the situation.  All things are moving in a linear pattern to a full conclusion in history that will bring Him honor and glory  


“What does Advent mean? It means that death, disease, despair, drug addiction, homelessness, murder, hate, war, orphanhood, poverty, hunger, thirst, tears, and grief have an expiration date. These are not the original intention for the world and won't see the dawn of the new creation.” -  David Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...