Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Christmas 12/09

 Mary had to be afraid of what people would think of her, let alone what Joseph and her family thought.  The anxiety and fear might have kept her sleepless, I suspect.  At least that is what I do when I’m worried about the future.  But Gabriel’s message to her have her a humble but courageous fortitude to trust God’s provision, no matter what. May you and I develop a deep trust in our Lord, that we will do what He wants us to do and be.


“I am no longer anxious about anything, as I realize the Lord is able to carry out His will, and His will is mine. It makes no matter where He places me, or how. That is rather for Him to consider than for me; for in the easiest positions He must give me His grace, and in the most difficult, His grace is sufficient.” - J. Hudson Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...