Monday, November 7, 2022

Power in Prayer 11/13

 My rebellion usually surrounds the my selfish sufficiency and independence. My method of operation is that I can handle my issues just fine and I done need help. But as God shows me again and again, I’m weak, prideful, arrogant and rebellious. I need my Savior everyday. I need to trust Him with the details of life and thank Him that He is ever present and available. He loves us unconditionally, willing to take us back, despite the failures. 

“True prayer is measured by weight, and not by length. A single groan before God may have more fullness of prayer in it than a fine oration of great length.” - Charles Spurgeon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...