Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Real Hope 11/22

 It’s hard to grasp the fact that God knows us so well individually that He provides just what we need. There is. I use comparing myself to others because He knows who I am and what I need. He is the Creator of every detail in life, and is infinite in all His ways to help us bring Him glory. He rules the universe yet lives in our hearts. 

The healthy Christian is not necessarily the extrovert, ebullient Christian, but the Christian who has a sense of God's presence stamped deep on his soul, who trembles at God's word, who lets it dwell in him richly by constant meditation upon it, and who tests and reforms his life daily in response to it.
J.I. Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...