Friday, January 6, 2023

New Mercies 1-10

 My what if… list can spiral out of control. I can fear the dreaded phone call telling me of another emergency or crisis. I can lay awake thinking about worse case scenarios or wondering what to do about a latest episode. But the more I repearwdly seek Him, read Scripture, pray it all out, and remind myself that I cannot control a situation, the greater peace and calmness I experience  I’m always relearning that life is not about me but it’s about surrendering to the One who loves me  

If Jesus could speak and raise the dead, calm a storm, cast out demons, and heal the incurable, then what effect might a word from Him have upon your life? The possibilities should cause you to tremble! - Henry Blackaby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...