Wednesday, January 11, 2023

New Mercies 1/14

 It seems that many are discouraged with today’s cultural issues. But the Bible is filled with hope and a plan that is being played out through history. God has not forgotten that He said He loves us nor has left His throne. I’m not sure why so many church goers are as angry as non church attendees, but I wonder if their information sources are competing with the foundational truths in Scripture. Today’s devo is a strong reminder to stay focused on God’s truth. 

“Many people long for God to do a significant work in their life. However, they try to bypass the love relationship. The love relationship is why God created you. That is far more important to Him than what you do for Him.” - Experiencing God, by Henry Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...