Thursday, January 12, 2023

New Mercies 1/14

 My what if’s… and if only’s.. list seems long. I’m being reminded that much of what happens in the world and to us cannot be explained in simple terms. Life can contain a messy network of connections that cannot be reduced to one person’s fault, to a group, or to a theory. God is moving His story along through history, and the outcome is His, all to bring Him glory. His love, mercy, and grace is a list of provisions that outweigh what I cannot explain. 

“When God speaks, nothing remains the same... How powerful a word from God is to your life! As you read your Bible and pray, listen to what God has to say to you about His will for your life.” - Experiencing God, by Henry Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...