Thursday, January 12, 2023

New Mercies 1/15

 Scripture repeatedly say that His love endures forever. It Lao repeats that we are not to fear because He is with us and will never leave us. I need that repeated message all of the time and I need it as a fresh breath of air in a stifling atmosphere of gloom and doom. I need reminded to not buy into the negativity and downcast spirit, but be all in for what He promises and provides, riches that the world cannot explain. 

“God's timing never leaves things unfinished, and it always produces the maximum effect. Don't become discouraged, assuming God has said no to your prayers if the answer is not immediate. Trust that His ways are best and adjust your life to His schedule.” - Hearing God’s Voice, by Henry Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...