Sunday, January 1, 2023

New Mercies 1/4

 Paul Tripp says, “ If eternity is the plan, then it makes no sense to shrink your living down to the needs and wants of this little moment.”. I ge Ty very distracted with what I want right now. I often need to remind myself that God knows everything, even the small details of my life. There are no surprises to Him. He knows me far better than I know myself and wants to teach me a thing or two, mostly about Him. If I’m being prepared for eternity, I had better be awake to His leading.

“When God speaks about His plans, He does so with everything already in place to fulfill His word. God never speaks hypothetically. He knows exactly what will come to pass. He simply asks you to believe Him.” - ExperiencingGod by Henry Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 187

 Proverbs seems to say there are two kinds of people - those who seek God and those who couldn’t care less. Those who search for Him find wi...