Tuesday, January 3, 2023

New Mercies 1/5

 I’m re-learning what Tripp says:  God is with me in my darkness because He will never leave me. But my darkness isn’t dark to Him. My mysteries and unexplainable situations aren’t mysterious to Him. My surprises don’t surprise Him because nothing is a surprise to Him. He understands all the things that confuse me. Not only are my mysteries not mysterious to Him, but He is in complete charge of every single detail.

“Too often we acknowledge... that God can do whatever He wants, then we add a safety clause: “But I just don’t think God will do that with me!”  We become practical atheists, believing that God can perform miracles but never expecting a miracle in our own lives.” - Experiencing God, by Henry Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 7 -10

 Seeing injustice and unfair treatment is easy to identify, especially among children. There eyes are very perceptive to what is fair and wh...