Monday, January 16, 2023

Overcome Negativity

 Instead of playing defense with harmful thoughts that come your way, take action and deliberately place helpful thoughts to change the narrative of your mind. 


A great way to go on offense with your thought life is to grab hold of one of these Scriptural truths each day of the week:


Monday: My God knows my name. (Isaiah 43:1)

Tuesday: My God goes before me. (Isaiah 42:12)

Wednesday: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

Thursday: My present suffering pales in comparison to my future glory. (Romans 8:18)

Friday: No weapon formed against me will prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)

Saturday: I am a child of God. (Romans 8:16)

Sunday: The same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me. (Ephesians 1:18–20)


Think about these things. Carry them with you through each day. Don’t stop telling yourself these truths until you fall asleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...