Saturday, March 4, 2023

10 Prayers God Always Answers

 

1. "Use me to glorify you."

2. "Forgive my sins."

3. "Reveal yourself to me."

4. "Give me your wisdom."

5. "Strengthen my obedience."

6. "Help me spread your love."

7. "Give me clarity."

8. "Help me find peace."

9. "Align my heart with yours."

10. "Align my mind with yours."

Our minds are bombarded by images, thoughts, opinions, and information every day. As we all know, what goes in is what comes out. Still, we can’t just totally shut ourselves off from society and the media. We all falter in our thoughts from time to time. In this situation, it is best to ask the Lord to align our mind with his.

Let's pray:

Dear Lord,I want to grow in you and have more of you in my life. I pray that you will strengthen me in using me and my talents to glorify you. I thank you for loving me and forgiving my sins each day, every day. I pray you will reveal yourself in my life. Give me your wisdom as to what I should do in every situation and strengthen my obedience in what you ask of me. Show me the right path to travel and correct my ways if I stray. Show me ways to show and spread your love to those around me. Clear my mind to receive crystal clear clarity when you speak. Help align my heart and mind in their purest form to be an imitation of you. Thank you for answering all my prayers in your perfect timing with your perfect answer, even though I may not always understand. In your name, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...