Tuesday, March 7, 2023

All In 31

 Learning to be a disciple maker is becoming a passion I cannot get out of my mind. I do not want to be a church going pew sitter only who checks off the list of expectations. I’m finding that one of the most rewarding pursuits in this life is encouraging someone to be all in for Jesus. Listening to your story fans the flame in my heart to be all in. The gospel is working in our hearts to honor Him, to love Him more deeply than we ever thought. The more you and I soak in His love, the more we trust Him for the next moment He shows us what to do. Jesus chose a few and He poured His life into them. Help me, Nick, to be all in for helping you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...