Monday, March 20, 2023

Chosen 3/23

 How did you come to know Jesus? Was it during a desperate time when you didn’t know what else to do? Or were you compelled by His moving in your heart, a force that is hard to put into words? How has He changed your entire identity and purpose in life? I experienced an overwhelming pull to surrender my life to Jesus at the age of ten at an evangelistic meeting. I’ll never forget the cleansing I felt after agreeing that I needed Christ’s forgiveness for my sins. I may have been young but the decision has been the glue to His provision and grace. God’s strong humility is compelling, overpowering the darkest of times in my life. Philip and Nathaniel’s decision to follow Jesus sounds like a spur of the moment decision, but the same compelling love moved them as well. May we follow Jesus to the end!

“If we cooperate with Him in loving obedience, God will manifest Himself to us, and that manifestation will be the difference between a nominal Christian life and a life radiant with the light of His face.” - A.W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 286

 Have you ever felt like a stranger in a crowd of people you knew?  I’ve experienced those feelings more than once. Being a foreigner, an ex...