Monday, March 20, 2023

Renovation 13

Following Christ is a journey, discovering what life is like through our surrender to Him. We devote ourselves to being changed, a transformation of our entire being into Christlikeness. We can’t predict what it will look like, but we experience the joy and peace in the here and now. We live in the present, anticipating what will be. My devotion to Christ is not only leaving sin behind, it’s loving Him completely, being open to His nudge, push or compelling to be with Him in what He is doing around me. I want to get rid of any victim mentality that remains, any fatalistic view that life is out of control, or that I’ll never experience complete joy in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 286

 Have you ever felt like a stranger in a crowd of people you knew?  I’ve experienced those feelings more than once. Being a foreigner, an ex...