Monday, March 13, 2023

Connecting to God 3/15

For much of my life, I did not practice God’s presence in my daily life. I believed He was there but my thought process did not practice that belief. But encountering His presence is made possible all the time by His grace. It is available in all situations and circumstances. But, as the devotional states, our Father will never force His presence on us. He searches for those who are looking for Him. I’m learning that I am not a know it all, but our mighty God does. 

2 Chronicles 16:9 - For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him. You have done foolishly in this, for from now on you will have wars.”

Matthew 6:33 -  But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

“If you align your thoughts and your desires underneath His comprehensive rule over every area of your life, you will walk in peace. He will calm your heart and your mind by giving you peace.” - Tony Evans, Victory in Spiritual Warfare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 284

 What would our world be like without the presence of the Bible?  Without it, we would have even more theories that do not make sense. With ...