Monday, March 13, 2023

Renovation 6

 Growing in grace, as a phrase, used to be something I didn’t understand or I didn’t take the time to explore. But I’m finding that is an essential part of following Christ each day. Looking for the kingdom and seeking His righteousness is growing in grace. Following Christ is much more than a one time decision to accept His forgiveness, though that step is so important. The process of of following Him involves countless decisions, asking for wisdom, focusing on His love rather than the negativity of the day. I woke up during the night last week, thinking of the word, ‘ask’. A = we have AWESOME God; who is SEARCHING; to KNOW us. Or ALWAYS SEEK to KNOW HIM. Being restless for Him to work in our lives is growing in grace, knowing that I’m going flub up, stumble at times, but keep on with resiliency because of His love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...