Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Connecting to God 3/16

 How has God met you in the darkest of times?  In those moments I’ve asked ‘why does this have to happen?’  But seldom are there answers to why questions. During those moments I’ve felt very very alone, but they have driven me to see that I’m certainly not in control. Our everlasting Father knows each detail and there are no surprises to Him. His presence is known as I’ve thought deeply about Christ’s suffering, how He is the Man of Sorrows. Some issues are more than we can handle, but He walks with us, no matter the circumstances. 

“In fact, sometimes God will allow you to experience larger problems in life because He wants to unveil a larger portion of Himself to you. People who want to give up on God simply because life’s scenarios don’t make sense could very well be walking away from a new manifestation of God and His name in their lives.” - Tony Evans, The Power of God's Names

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 13

 It’s far easier to write  paragraph about how I should handle tests and trials than to actually live through each one with integrity. Livin...