Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Easter 3/31

Have you ever found yourself headed toward something you did not want to endure? I do not like confrontation, grief, or seeing someone suffer. Even though these experiences have been difficult, God has been present. Jesus endured much worse than confrontation. The betrayal of Judas and being left alone to bear the crucifixion was accompanied by the burden of carrying our sin during the execution. He knows every form of trouble that we have or will have. He is the Man of Sorrows. 

“I am not a Christian because God changed my life; I am a Christian because of my convictions about who Jesus Christ is.” - Josh McDowell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...