Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Easter 4/1

Asking Jesus to search my heart, to “point out anything in me that offends Him, is scary but needed. Just like the money inappropriate business deals being made at the tables, Jesus has cleaned up a lot of inappropriate thinking in my life. I used to think God owes me some good based on my efforts to live a clean life. It was as if He and I and signed a contract. But I’m learning that I need to surrender everything to Him, denying what the world has to offer. I can trust that “He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6 NIV).


“Right now, God is working all around you.” “Whether you see Him at work is irrelevant to the fact of God's presence in our world. He is actively and intimately involved in both the affairs of this world and the details of your life.” “You cannot stay the way you are and go with God.” - Henry T Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...