Thursday, March 23, 2023

Hearing God 1

 I’m learning and relearning that talking everything out with my Father is so important for clarity and emotional stability. I never communicated with my dad while growing up, so learning to communicate with my Father has had its ups and downs. For a long time, my communication with Him was a lot of work, scheduling time, making a list of topics and requests, and putting the effort in. But I’m learning that as I grasp His love, I’m filled with gratitude. How could He love me this much?  How could He bless me far more than I ever dreamed of?  Instead of talking life out as if I’m talking to the air, I’ve grown to know that He really is listening intently. It’s become easier to say ‘I don’t understand this!’  ‘I’m worried, Lord!’  ‘You may not change Your approach, but please, I’m begging You to intervene in ….’s life.’  ‘Please heal Sandy’s heart.’  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 286

 Have you ever felt like a stranger in a crowd of people you knew?  I’ve experienced those feelings more than once. Being a foreigner, an ex...