Monday, March 27, 2023

Hearing God 4

 I used to think it was impossible to be certain God was speaking to a person directly. I’d been around too many that said ‘I prayed about it and I’m certain that’s what I’m to do.’  Their decision was on a path of hurting others, despite all red flags. But I’ve grown to know that He is present and His love is overflowing. John 14:23:

“Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”  Isn’t it awesome to know His love, humbling us to experience this verse?  His love infuses us with a new perspective that is fresh, always creating a new strength that we could never do on our own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 15

 I was taught to keep quiet when it came to personal struggles and mistakes. It was important to appear as the perfect kid, staying out of t...