Monday, March 27, 2023

Hearing God 5

 What does it mean as a daily practice to abide in Him?  I get far too distracted but I’m trying to develop the habit of talking to our Father more and more, and reminding myself that this is the most humbling practice. There is no power play or manipulating with our Father. His love is overwhelming, drawing us to Himself. “When Christ’s abiding presence becomes our guide, then guidance becomes an almost unconscious response to the gentle moving of His Holy Spirit within us.”  I like that statement!  I pray that this practice becomes the life breath for us, Nick. 

A song worth listening to is “Voice of God” by Dante Bowe

https://youtu.be/hP5u4BUcq_U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 15

 I was taught to keep quiet when it came to personal struggles and mistakes. It was important to appear as the perfect kid, staying out of t...