Friday, March 3, 2023

Hope 3/5

 Encouragement, stamina, endurance, and perseverance, are words that describe the long haul view of following Christ. It’s a good thing we cannot predict what issues are ahead for each of us, but we are certain of the hope we have in Christ. God promises us that He will NEVER leave us, no matter what happens. God’s word offers the wisdom, comfort and courage we need each day. If I’m not in it, I’m out of reality, because the truth of what is real and true are in Scripture. The lies of discouragement, deception, and disappointment are fueled by not being in Scripture. 

“….we should all read and forever remember Revelation 2:10 - here's what I require of you, that you should 'be faithful unto death.” - Nik Ripkin, The Insanity of Obedience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...