Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Renovation 1

I don’t think we will ever be transformed fully in this life, but you and I can certainly see the difference with 20/20 hindsight. Cultural changes and new issues in our lives confront is head on with what it means to not be conformed to this world. Changing into Christ likeness is not effort driven but Spirit led as we apply and surrender to God’s word. The more we soak in His love, the transition happens without us realizing it, other than the increased joy, peace, and fulfillment in our heart. Even though I cannot say I’ve had a dramatic change from a life of sin, I can see that I’m more in love for my Savior than I’ve ever been.  I’m restless for His work in and through me. I do not want to rest from experiencing His love, yet I am resting from my guilt and shame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...