Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Hope 3/10

Sharing our faith can be scary and anxiety producing when we are afraid of the response. But the more we grasp how much we are loved by our Father, and how we are growing in our love for others, sharing becomes automatic. I used to think I had to have all the right answers and had to have my life perfectly in order but I’m more convinced that if I share my own struggles, but how I’m trying to surrender my anxiety to Him, others will listen. When I’m arrogantly communicating all the right information, as if I’m perfect, I’ll be dismissed as a know it all and out of touch. Most people would love to have someone pray for and with them. 

“Heaven is full of answers for which nobody ever bothered to ask.” - Billy Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...