Sunday, April 2, 2023

Easter 4/3

Each time we participate in communion, we are invited to examine ourselves, if we are living with gratitude for His provision and protection. Am I grumbling and complaining about where I am? Do I want the better days of the past? Or am I reflecting on my news for our Lord Nan’s Savior? Am I remembering what what Jesus, my Passover Lamb has done for me? Have I left, exited, and followed His leading in my exodus from the land of sin and death? Am I living each day in a new life of freedom in His eternal kingdom?


“The reality is that the Lord never calls the qualified; He qualifies the called.” - Henry Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 187

 Proverbs seems to say there are two kinds of people - those who seek God and those who couldn’t care less. Those who search for Him find wi...