Sunday, April 2, 2023

Easter 4/4

 What decisions have you and I made in light of Jesus being the only way, the truth, and the life? There are so many changes I’m continuing to see in my life as God shows me who Hs is. Grasping the weight of John 14:6 is a life long adjustment. Aligning my life with what He wants requires multiple decisions that transform my perspective about nearly anything.


“Anything of spiritual significance that happens in your life will be a result of God's activity in you. He is infinitely more concerned with your life and your relationship with Him than you or I could possibly be.” - Henry T. Blackaby, Experiencing God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 7 -10

 Seeing injustice and unfair treatment is easy to identify, especially among children. There eyes are very perceptive to what is fair and wh...