Monday, April 10, 2023

Hearing God 19

 It seems like we might spend a lot of time “in the meantime.”  Looking for His kingdom and waiting for His move in us often involves a stretch of time. Answers and His leading can be immediate but He wants us to trust Him all the more during the stretch of looking and listening. As the reading said. “keep listening. Very often, within a day something happens through which God’s voice, recognizably distinct, is heard.”  But what if it’s more than a day or a week or longer?  Not sensing a move doesn’t mean He isn’t listening. I want to grow in maturity and in His love, being more stable in my thoughts toward Him. He is in me and I’m in Him. He is working and I’m working out my salvation, anticipating what He will unfold before me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...