Friday, April 14, 2023

Hearing God 23

At times, when I read Romans 8:37, I wonder if we don’t read more in to the verse than should be. The world’s events and our experiences are events that can develop our maturity. But I’m guilty of making more drama out of the experience than needed. Unanswered prayer could be obstructed by someone else but perhaps I’m not ready for the answer to be fulfilled. Being a conqueror in all experiences may not be a wise perspective if we think life will always go our way. We are conquerors in the fact that God will complete what He starts and He will receive all honor and glory, not us. He is God and we are not. But He loves us and will never be a bullying sadistic dictator   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...