Friday, April 21, 2023

Hope 4/21

 If my life were displayed in a film I’m not sure many would see hop on what I have said. But I’ve felt the hope offered in the Bible time and time again. The darkest times have resulted in hope because nothing can separate us from His love. That’s an awesome statement in Romans 8, one that should hello us endure most anything. 

“I seek God daily because I need to. When I don’t meet God personally, thoughtfully, and humbly, I suffer the consequences. It’s analogous to forgetting to eat. I suffer because I am hungry, not because I feel guilty. “I’m hungry and I need to eat” is different from “I really should have eaten, and I failed again.” - David A. Powlison, How Does Sanctification Work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...