Friday, April 28, 2023

Who I am 7

 Evil works in subtle ways through division, disillusionment, discouragement, or disappointment. My thinking time often dwells on these issues, spiraling me out of alignment with Christ. But it is by His grace and mercy that He pulls me back to dwell on Him, and not on myself. All things, good and bad, can work for our betterment if we keep focused on His love for us. Our hold ups, hang ups, habits, or holes we’ve fallen into are opportunities to recalibrate who we want to be. 

Bob Goff states: “ Don’t wait until you are old to ask yourself: What have I done with all that time? Why not ask yourself right now? What am I going to do with all the time ahead of me? What do you want your answer to be? Once you decide what you want the future to look like, make a couple of moves like your life is actually yours to live—because it is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...