Sunday, May 14, 2023

Boldness 2

 I do not know when I realized that we will not have to take an achievement test or a Biblical IQ test before we fully enter Heaven. My spiritual success is not measured by any form of metrics. I’m not required to reach a certain level of information that I’ve accumulated from Scripture, though that may be helpful. God is looking for clean hearts that are surrendered to Him. I’m to. E looking for Him and His kingdom, expecting to see where He is working. His work is usually centered on cleaning up people’s lives, setting them free of what they are enslaved to, freeing them from all sorts of idols. 

“The criteria for coming to Jesus is weariness. Come overwhelmed with life. Come with your wandering mind. Come messy.” - Paul E. Miller, A Praying Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...