Monday, May 15, 2023

Boldness 4 - 5/17

 I am certainly guilty for minimizing who our Father is. He is the Creator, Sustainer, Ruler and Judge of all things but I often reduce Him to a minimal influence, thinking I’m more important than I am. My life is not really about me but about following Him, anticipating what He will reveal next. Looking for His kingdom and the rightness of His ways are the highest priorities, providing meaning and purpose for each day. Regardless of the dark events around us or the seeming chaos, He is pulling all things together for His honor and glory. 

“How many times we must relearn the lesson that God is the only unfailing One. He is the only One who is true to His Word on every occasion. “Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God” (Psalm 20:7).” - Alistair Begg, The Hand of God: Finding His Care in All Circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...