Monday, May 15, 2023

Kingdom Come 5

 As Bob Goff often says in his writings, we all want grace until we need it for someone who has hurt us. But you and I are reassured that our Father is the Judge and Justifier. He will take care of all I just events of the past and present. You and I have an awesome future as we grow in our awe of Him in our hearts, and as we grow to know Jesus and become like Him. Every song knee will now before Him and no one will have an excuse that they are above His justice. May you and I let go of all things that we have no control over, giving every single thing in our lives to Him, and everyone to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...