Monday, May 15, 2023

Gratitude 3

 It seems easy to be grateful for quite a stretch of time, especially when life is going well but my temptation has been to expect life to continue going well, without challenges or obstacles. Expecting no bumps in the road can be a shock to our system, when intend to think I’m immune to trouble. It’s almost a temptation to think I’m entitled to the good life, but that is never promised or guaranteed. Jesus had followers walk away and one turned out to be a traitor. There are so many things in life that are beyond my control, and I cannot control any variable to my life. But one sure thing is that our Lord will never leave me and He will provide the grace I need at the right time to handle what comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...