Monday, May 15, 2023

Gratitude 2

 You and I have much to list in our gratitude list. My family has turned out far better than I ever expected as a young adult and parent. My fears and anxiety of raising kids may have prevented some mistakes but I truly believe that God overrules my foolish decisions and protected my family. My sons’ work ethic and faith in our Savior have been rewarding to watch, especially as they raise their kids. I knew that I did not want repeat the same mistakes my dad and grandpa had made through their anger and resentments. I look forward to watching you and encouraging you in small ways to be the man you are and the parent God desires. You are on my gratitude list for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...