Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Kingdom Come 13

 I’ve not been aware of the term slacktavism but I have seen evidence of people shooting a tweet or saying a comment in person that cuts down a person’s credibility. I like the comment in today’s reading - “We have been called to generously pour out our time, resources, and energy to partner with God to bring healing and renewal to this broken world. We’ve been blessed to bless and changed to bring change.“ it’s easy to get stuck in a lifestyle of negativity, criticism and joining a crowd mentality. But being in awe of what Jesus has done on the cross and through His resurrection changes everything. I’m comfortable standing alone while others are negative and divisive. I want to join others who are in love with our Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...