Monday, May 15, 2023

Mountains 10

 How can you and I develop a lifestyle of gratitude?  I’m learning that it takes a continual focus on our Creator, King, Sustainer, and Judge. Rehearsing His greatness in my mind is far better than rehearsing the negative victim anger mental state of our culture. Investing my thinking time on the awe of our Father has helped me change my negativism tendency. It’s been challenging at times to maintain gratitude when a conversation turns south toward politics or the latest conspiracy theory. But I’m learning to change the conversation as best I can toward whatever I can toward being thankful for what is good and right. The variables I cannot control have to be let go and my focus must remain on representing Jesus, not siding with whoever or whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...