Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Mountains 2

 Paul Tripp has a great book called Awe”.  One quote is “I came to see that I was wired for awe, that awe of something sits at the bottom of everything I say and do. But I wasn’t just wired for awe. I was wired for awe of God. No other awe satisfies the soul. No other awe can give my heart the peace, rest, and security that it seeks. I came to see that I needed to trace awe of God down to the most mundane of human decisions and activities.

Pastor Doug Shada used to say “Life is not about me or you, it’s about the glory of Christ.”  The sooner is get that in my head when saying anything or making decisions, I’m much wiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...