Sunday, May 7, 2023

Restart 3

 Believing that God is creating a new person in me has been hard to grasp at times. I’ve felt imprisoned by my own walls, preventing me from believing that He will finish what HS started in my heart. Today’s reading has so much wisdom:

1) God is attracted to weakness. 

2) The past or present problems are a season . . . not a sentence.

3) the pain I feel is the pain that will be healed. 

4) never underestimate the power of being in God’s Word and the relationships He puts into our lives. 

It’s important to read and study His Word, because it reads us and knows us better than we know ourselves. Caring like minded believers can help pull us out of our prisons, giving us hope that He is leading us to a better life ahead. 

I hope you are finding this true, Stephen!

The church is not a theological classroom. It is a conversion, confession, repentance, reconciliation, forgiveness and sanctification center, where flawed people place their faith in Christ, gather to know and love him better, and learn to love others as he designed.” - Paul David Tripp, Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 12

 What are you longing for, more than other things?  For me, the list is long and changes, depending on what is happening at the time. In a c...